PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
Lemongrass oil benefits revitalize the body and relieve the symptoms of jetlag. It aids in relief from respiratory conditions, muscle and joint pain, bad circulation, and helps in clearing up acne and oily skin. It balances oil production in the scalp and also stimulates hair growth. It is an excellent insect repellent for all.
Lemongrass essential oil is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, external to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches, and internal to help your digestive system. The compounds that makeup lemongrass essential oil are known to have anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemongrass may prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast, and it has antioxidant properties. It contains substances that are used to alleviate muscle pain, reduce fever, and to stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow.
Peppermint is revitalizing, invigorating and cooling with a fresh, strong mint scent that is energizing and uplifting.
Ideal for purifying the air and help lessen negative energy and influences that can affect our days.
• Skin oil Control
• Controls Acne
• Relieve Muscle and Joint Pain
• Alleviate Headaches
• Boost Skin Health
• Promote Hair Growth and Reduce Dandruff
• Freshens Bad Breadth
• Relieves Headache
• Make Skin Brighter
• Soothe Tight Muscles
• Improves Mental Focus
Lemon essential oil is a useful home health remedy that kills harmful viruses and bacteria, reduces inflammation, fights exhaustion and helps with depression. Lemon essential oil is extracted from the peel of fresh lemons using a “cold-pressing” process that pricks and rotates the peel as oil is released.
Lavender oil is the go-to essential oil and one of the most popular essential oils in the world. Praised for its recognizable flowery scent, Lavender oil is beneficial in aromatherapy.
Helps with anxiety and emotional stress
Aids in healing of burns and wounds
Skin complexion and acne
Eczema and psoriasis
IMMUNITY GUARD OIL
• Is cleansing when applied topically
• Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odours when diffused
• Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
• Clears the air of unwanted odours
• Freshens musty and stale areas with its lively scent
• Soothes skin when applied topically
• Promotes restful sleep and provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
• Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
• Provides a refreshing sensation when applied to the skin
• Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
• Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
RELAXATION & BEDTIME
Has a comforting, fresh aroma
Helps freshen the air when diffused and improves the appearance of skin when applied topically.
Offers a peaceful environment.